From prenatal care to birth, postpartum and newborn care, your care will be complete.
We use our own skills and other resources including; chiropractic care, acupuncture, naturopathy and referrals to physicians to ensure your care is complete.
- Preconception & contraception counseling
- Well-woman care, including paps.
Our Birth Package Services Include:
- 45-60 min personalized, professional prenatal visits the same as the standard Obstetrical model of care at 4-week intervals, until week 28 where care is provided every two weeks and then in your 36th week, visits are made weekly until you give birth
- You are in charge of your care, so we provide true informed consent on all procedures and other options about your care
- Availability to clients 24/7 for answers to questions or concerns
- 38-40 week "Getting Ready for Labor" Essential Oils Massage
- Chiropractic - 3-7 visits with Dr. Wilson (Ogden) (801) 528-4015 or VIM Chiropractic (Logan) (801) 796-2457
3-7 massages with Mindy Wheeler, LMTText for appointment: (801) 603-8414
- Ultrasound for gender determination, etc. when desired
- Standard diagnostic testing, as is appropriate
- RhoGAM vaccination, if desired
- 1 Foot zoning included
- (mid-pregnancy anatomical ultrasound and the RhoGAM vaccination are available at additional costs.)
- Disposable birth supplies, including sitz bath herbs & sitz tub
- The option to borrow a professional portable birthing pool, if birthing at home, including the pool liner
- Attendance, monitoring, and care throughout the baby's birth, in which you can choose to have a water or land birth
- As a standard of care, and at no additional cost; oxygen, medications, IVs, herbs, and homeopathics are brought to each birth and used when appropriate.
- (Some medications are not included as a standard of care and are additional. These are disclosed before the time of service.)
- Initial newborn examination
- Baby Essential Oil Christening
- Utah State hearing screening
- Utah State mandatory Congenital Heart Defect Screening (CCHD)
- Optional newborn services are offered and can include; Vitamin K, eye ointment, blood typing, Utah Department of Health Newborn Metabolic Screening (PKU) and a newborn hearing screening
- Filing of your baby's birth certificate
- A keepsake footprint birth certificate
- Postpartum home visits on days: 1, 2 & 3 after birth, a home visit at one week, a visit at 2 weeks, and a final visit at 6 weeks. Additional postpartum visits are scheduled on an as-needed basis.
These visits can include monitoring of the overall health of mother and baby at each visit, sitz bath for the mother with hot stone belly treatment during the first 3 days after birth. Weighing the baby at a week and at each visit after 1 week.
- Breastfeeding assistance and support
- 6 week postpartum with an AromaTouch Massage.
We are looking forward to serving you and your family!
Book an appointment!