Do you want to birth at a professional facility but one that is more like your own home?
- This option is great for you!
- A Birth Center works great for those who need a place to birth or for those who are looking for a “middle ground” place to birth in.
- Your stay will include all of the great care of a homebirth and will also include up to 8 hours postpartum in the Birth Center, food for the mother and her support person, DVD/TV viewing option, a pipeless jetted tub, a special “birthday celebration” meal prepared by your birth team and more.
- There is a furnished waiting room with a TV for those guests you may like to have with you.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food.
- Plus our Birth Center is licensed so it’s easier to get insurance companies to cover it!